Living with food allergies my entire life, I am an expert at it and have shared my lifestyle advice for nearly twelve years on this site. The food allergy lifestyle is unique because without adaptations it can be life-threatening, however it doesn’t have to change life entirely.
Hopefully these posts will guide you with helpful ideas to utilize as you find your own way to thrive with food allergies. Side note: If there is a specific topic that you are looking for, please search. This website has posts from many years of writing and there are numerous topics throughout that have been written about. Below is just a sampling!
ATTITUDE & EMOTIONS
- This is What I Can Control with Food Allergies
- Top Five Ways to Keep Your Child Safe with Food Allergies
- Three Ways to Be Amiable Yet Assertive with Food Allergies
RESTAURANTS & DINING OUT
- Using Chef Cards for Food Allergies at Restaurants
- What Questions to Ask When Dining Out with Food Allergies
- This is How I Know When to Leave a Restaurant with Food Allergies
- This is Why I Always Talk About Using a Chef Card with Food Allergies
FRIENDS & SOCIAL SITUATIONS
- Having Friends Who Get Food Allergies
- My First Time Kissing with Food Allergies
- How to Support Your Teen Living with Food Allergies
- Allergy Exhaustion with Food Allergies